Mental Health: Moving Forwards – The Implementation Plan: Benefits of Attending
Benefits of Attending Book now Overview View Programme
- Discover how the plans for high-quality care to reach a million more people by 2020/21 can be made a reality.
- Learn how to practically implement key recommendations and priority areas outlined in the implementation plan.
- Gain a greater understanding of the new funding available for services, payment levers and areas targeted for investment.
- Learn from real life projects that are improving access to high-quality care, delivering more integrated services and earlier interventions.
- Benefit from practical examples of new care models, improved care pathways and patient outcomes.
- Hear how to implement transformation plans to integrate physical and mental health services, new approaches to secure services and access to liaison and diversion services.
- Learn how to put the key recommendations of the Five Year Forward View into practice and improve care for all.
- Understand how to drive up service quality and implement effective prevention strategies.
- Discover what local areas need to improve, target and include in Local Transformation Plans.
- Explore effective workforce planning to deliver right capacity and skills for service expansion and how to promote staff health and wellbeing.
- Benefit from the opportunity to question, discuss and debate the very latest policies, projects and emerging models of care.
- Share you own stories and experiences with the conference and contribute to wider thinking about mental health care.
- Take advantage of knowledge sharing and professional networking.
- Gain the maximum number of 6 CPD points.
Please see Terms and Conditions.