Managing Change: Transforming Public Services
- 08:30 - 16:45
- Pendulum Hotel & Manchester Conference Centre
‘Leading Cultural Change with IMPACT through the Circle of Excellence’
David will share with delegates practical methods for engaging in cultural change work aimed at;
• Building stakeholder rapport
• Preparing change leaders for action
• Leading with impact
• Generating a high resource internal state
• Creating a circle of stakeholder excellence
• Diagnosing and changing culture at work
• Aligning culture with strategy
He will draw on practical case studies in which he has been instrumental, as well as knowledge gained from The University of California on cutting edge stakeholder engagement tools currently sweeping through Silicon Valley.
At The Cultural Change Company we are passionate about working with management teams to enable positive cultural change in the work place. We bring enthusiasm, experience, skill, positive thinking, cutting edge ideas and methods to our commissions. Above all else we respect our clients and their unique and special organisational cultures. We are specialists at cultural change work in organisations and we believe that culture really does matter. Through collaboration we make your organisation healthier and culturally outstanding through:
• Building the case for change.
• Program design.
• Diagnosing culture.
• Building the leadership capacity for change.
• Building change support capability.
• Evaluating results.
The need to work both smarter and effectively with organisational culture, the foundations of the organisation, as a significant change target has never been greater. Culture really does matter.