In partnership with
With a total public sector project lifetime cost approaching £1trillion, commissioning and managing projects is becoming an increasingly important career path. However, the line between project success and failure can be very thin. Until recently, fewer than one third of UK public sector contracts delivered the anticipated benefits. This reflected an inability to learn from and pass on experience. This is changing in central government with the creation of the Major Projects Authority, whose 2nd progress report was published recently. However, today’s projects are more complex than ever and in both public and private sectors success and failure are increasingly visible, particularly since the creation of social networking.
• Can you afford to be associated with project or programme failure?
• Are you confident in your ability as a commissioner of projects?
• Do you understand the link between commissioning and project success or failure?
• Are you confident you can deliver the right outcome the right way rather than the wrong outcome the right way?
• How confident are you as a project manager?
• Do you understand how to assess commercial risk?
• Do you understand the latest project and programme management techniques?
• Are your commercial and contracting skills adequate?
• Leadership is key to success. How confident are you in your leadership skills?
Bringing together learning from public and private sectors, Project and Programme Management: Delivering Quality Outcomes will equip you with the knowledge to ensure you run successful projects time and time again.
If you are awaiting funding you can request us to hold your place today to ensure you do not miss out.
Which email address are we sending the offline booking form for Project and Programme Management: Delivering Quality Outcomes?
With its clock tower and striking Victorian architecture, The Principal Manchester is an unmistakable landmark in the city's skyline. A magnificent, terracotta Grade II listed building, the hotel has a history dating back to 1890, when it first opened as The Refuge Assurance Company headquarters.
Opposite Oxford Road Station and just a 10-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly, The Principal Manchester is perfectly placed for business travel and weekend getaways, and is close to many of the city’s attractions.
Free, superfast Wi-Fi with a maximum bandwidth of 1GB is available throughout the hotel.