Suicide Bereavement UK conducts suicide bereavement research, provides consultancy on postvention and develops and delivers evidence-based suicide bereavement training. The team have considerable experience working in this field and have a unique skill set, which enables them to be considered leaders in this newly developing field in the UK.
Suicide Bereavement UK specialise in the following
- Suicide bereavement research;
- Providing consultancy on postvention (care of those bereaved by suicide); and
- Developing and delivering evidence-based suicide bereavement training
- Providing an annual international conference
- To conduct suicide bereavement research that will help to advance understanding, increase awareness, reduce stigma and influence policy and practice;
- To develop and deliver evidence-based suicide bereavement training that will increase knowledge, confidence and skills on how to respond to those bereaved by suicide;
- To create a hub where knowledge, expertise and good practice can be shared and disseminated through consultancy and the Suicide Bereavement UK national annual suicide bereavement conference.